- 0,00 SEK
A 22 cm trivet, born and raised in 2022! A handstitched trivet protects your surface from burns or marks. Handcrafted in 100% naturally dyed wool with AZO-free colors. Naturally, heat and dirt-resistant. Aveva's trivets will protect, decorate and color the table. Designed to have a long life.
- Hand wash or dry clean. To remove dirt, let it dry and gently brush it off. Do not wash in the machine or the natural oils of the wool will be removed.
- Colors are AZO-free (no chemicals) and can they fade with strong sunlight.
- Do not use it when wet since colors can fade off to the surface.
- Only use clean pots on the trivet to avoid stains from the stove.
- Wool is not flammable but can burn, so we recommend using up to 200-220 degrees.
Length x Height x Width: 22x2x22 cm (100% handmade-measure may vary slightly)
Material: 100% wool. Read more about care info wool HERE