- 0,00 SEK
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Locally inspired art for your table setting, and a piece of art on a hook when not in use.
Perfect to place the pots on because wool as material is both dirt and heat-repellent. Aveva's handmade trivets both protect, decorate and color the table. As for all of our wool products, this trivet is made of high-quality wool, AZO-free colors, and is naturally heat and stain-resistant. All our trivets have a loop for suspension so they can both decorate the wall as well as the table.
- Hand wash or dry clean. To remove dirt, let it dry and gently brush it off. Do not wash in the machine or the natural oils of the wool will be removed.
- Colors are AZO-free (no chemicals) and can they fade with strong sunlight.
- Do not use it when wet since colors can fade off to the surface.
- Only use clean pots on the trivet to avoid stains from the stove.
- Wool is not flammable but can burn, so we recommend using up to 200-220 degrees.
Length x Height x Width: 21x2x21 cm
Weight: 110 g
Material: 100% wool, Swedish leather
See more tips for wool care here