- 0,00 SEK
Locally inspired art for your table setting, and a piece of art on a hook when not in use. Handmade of 100% wool that gives a soft and robust feeling. As for all our wool products, this trivet is made of high-quality wool, AZO-free colors, and is naturally heat and stain-resistant. Aveva's trivets will protect, decorate and color the table and are designed to have a long life.
- Hand wash or dry clean. To remove dirt, let it dry and gently brush it off. Do not wash in the machine or the natural oils of the wool will be removed.
- Colors are AZO-free (no chemicals) and can they fade with strong sunlight.
- Do not use it when wet since colors can fade off to the surface.
- Only use clean pots on the trivet to avoid stains from the stove.
- Wool is not flammable but can burn, so we recommend using up to 200-220 degrees.
Length x Height x Width: 21x2x21 cm
Weight: 110 g
Material: 100% wool, Swedish leather. Read more about care info wool HERE